Goals for the Lake Washington School District School Board
- Focus on academics especially the math curriculum for all elementary school students.
- Move high school start times to 8:45 - 9:00 AM and elementary start times to 8:00 - 8:30 AM.
- Identify students who are falling behind and initiate early intervention and evaluation for Special Education programs.
- Follow the money and figure out how the district spends millions of dollars received from taxpayers, the state and the federal government.
- Provide a livable wage for classified staff including secretaries, instructional assistants, para-educators and preschool teachers by offering competitive pay and full-time employment.